Privacy and Cookies Policy
PORTA 20 needs to collect and process personal information in the scope of the services provided by the company. As a company, we seek to minimize the quantity and type of personal information required in order to continue to maintain the different relationships necessary with our guests and users.
The following points provide a list of the personal data we collect, the purposes for which this data is processed, and how you can exercise your rights. The procedures presented here are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation, which is currently enforced within the European Union.
PORTA 20 is a collective of short-term rental establishments and a brand that are the property of Telhados e Condados, Lda., holder of company registration number PT 514 356 626 and with headquarters at Rua do Comércio, 5, 3105-235 Meirinhas.
Means of data collection
Personal data is collected via the following means:
- Contact form available on the website;
- Emails sent by email address with the domain @porta20leiria.com
As a company, we seek to minimize data collection, that is, we only request the data that is strictly necessary to establish a relationship with the data subject, specifically:
- ID and contact details: name, email address and telephone number;
- Payment and financial information: name, address and tax identification number (VAT);
- Anonymous information: activity log and site navigation data.
In addition, site users may submit other personal data, if provided voluntarily and understandably, which is not processed.
PORTA 20 uses data collected for the following purposes:
- Pre-contractual relations: providing information about PORTA 20 – services, infrastructure, conditions of bookings;
- Commercial relations: accommodation and similar services provided by PORTA 20;
- Compliance with contractual and legal obligations in the scope of the commercial relationship established with the data subject and which includes, for example, issuing invoices.
As the entity responsible for processing the collected data, we are committed to not sharing your personal data with any third party, that is, any entity with which we have no relationship whatsoever. We do not buy, share or sell databases of personal information.
However, service providers who are indispensable to the company’s activity will be able to access personal data collected by PORTA 20, specifically the accounting service provider and the IT service provider, the latter of which ensures the protection of the information collected by the company in the scope of its activity. In addition to complying with PORTA 20 guidelines on access and data processing and protection, these service providers also comply with the GDPR.
We may share your data with other entities involved in the various services we provide. Because of this, whenever a contractual relationship is established, PORTA 20 informs the data subject which entities may have access to their personal data.
In addition, the personal data of data subjects who have consented to receiving marketing communications will be stored on e-mail marketing platforms that comply with the GDPR.
The data collected will only be kept for the period deemed strictly necessary by PORTA 20.
If data is collected for the purpose of pre-contractual relations and these relations do not result in the provision of services, personal data will be deleted six months after the date of the last communication between the parties.
For commercial relations, personal data will be kept during the period for which PORTA 20 provides services. Some data may be kept for longer periods in order to comply with legal obligations, such as data invoicing.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject has a set of rights that are outlined in the GDPR in articles 15 to 21:
- Right to access by the data subject;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object;
Right to data portability.
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject should contact PORTA 20, as the entity responsible for the processing of their data, through the available channels (letter, e-mail or phone):
- Address: PORTA 20 – Telhados e Condados, Lda., Rua do Comércio, 5, 3105-235 Meirinhas
- Telephone number: +351 962 343 463
- Email: email@example.com
The anonymous information collected will be processed purely for statistical purposes. Examples of the information collected is: the number of visits, average session time, the location of the user, the operating system and the device used, the ISP – Internet service provider and the use of targeted advertising services.
This website contains links of interest which are totally unrelated to PORTA 20. PORTA 20 will therefore not be held accountable for the data provided by the data subject on any third party website.
Last updated: 30th September 2018.
PORTA 20 BOUTIQUE GUESTHOUSE is a collective of short-term rental establishments and a brand that are the property of Telhados e Condados, Lda., holder of company registration number PT 514 356 626 and with headquarters at Rua do Comércio, 5, 3105-235 Meirinhas.
Cookies are small text files that are saved to your device when you access Internet websites. Cookies allow for a set of user-related information to be stored, some of which is used to recognise the user in future visits to the same web address, and others that are used to guarantee the features available and improve the user’s performance and experience.
The type of information that can be analysed using cookies includes, but is not limited to, the user’s username and e-mail address, Internet Protocol (IP) address (the address used to connect to the Internet), browser type and version, the operating system and platform used for the connection, the areas of our online services that you have viewed or searched, the web addresses (URLs) from which or through which you have accessed and subsequently navigated away from our services online and the date and time of said activity, among others.
Cookies may be disabled or managed at any time. To learn how, go to the “Help” section of your Internet browser.
Please be advised that some areas of the site may not work properly once cookies are deactivated.
Type of cookies used
Cookies are segmented according to their purpose and expiration date.
- Session cookies: These are temporary, that is, they are generated and are available until the session ends. These cookies will have been deleted by the next time the user opens their Internet browser. The information gained through these cookies allows website owners to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Confirmation Cookies: These cookies are only used to ensure that you acknowledge the existence of cookies on the site you are visiting, and that you want to continue browsing the site. This cookie will be saved when the user clicks the “I accept” button.
The list below contains the different types of cookies installed on the Porta 20 website:
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat – Google Analytics cookies collect anonymous user information to investigate site browsing behaviour to improve usability and collect demographic and behavioural statistics.
Useful information about cookies and how to manage or disable them can be found on the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org
Last updated: 30th September 2018.